Affiliate Disclosure: Our content has affiliate links, meaning we may receive a commission payment when you register and deposit at any of our reviewed and recommended online casinos. This is at no additional cost to you and should not affect your gambling preference for a casino. The commission we get helps us to publish more helpful content for you.
Launched in 2016, the SBC Sports Betting Hall of Fame recognizes and appreciates individuals whose contributions have positively impacted the industry during their careers. The Hall of Fame aims to honour, preserve and perpetuate the names and outstanding accomplishments in the sports sector.
The company has revealed the list of four icons whose contributions have benefited the gambling and betting industry at large. The 2023 SBC Sports Betting Hall of Fame ceremony will be held at Slate NYC on Wednesday, May 10th.
The four heavyweights of the SBC Sports Betting Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Michael Gaughan – Owner, South Point Hotel Casino Spa
- Nick Bogdanovich – Sports Book Manager/Oddsmaker, Circa Sports
- Trish Lewandowski – Sportsbook District Manager, Caesars Digital.
- David L. Rebuke – Director, NJ Department of Gaming Enforcement
The ceremony is part of the most popular and attended SBC Summit North America iGaming and sports betting event. This year’s event is scheduled for May 9 to 11 at Meadowlands Exposition Center, Secaucus, New Jersey.
“It is an honor for those inducted into the Sports Betting Hall of Fame, and this year’s list of inductees boasts some truly exceptional names. We look forward to celebrating their well-deserved recognition for their indelible mark on the industry.”Sue Schneider, Vice President of Growth and Strategy at SBC America
Other popular names inducted into the SBC Sports Betting Hall of Fame are:
- Art Manteris (retired VP race and sportsbook operations, Station Casinos)
- Dennis Drazin (CEO, Monmouth Park)
- Chris Christie (former NJ Governor)