Affiliate Disclosure: Our content has affiliate links, meaning we may receive a commission payment when you register and deposit at any of our reviewed and recommended online casinos. This is at no additional cost to you and should not affect your gambling preference for a casino. The commission we get helps us to publish more helpful content for you.
Betsafe has been providing services in the gambling world for the past 14 years and still counting. The operator prioritizes responsible gambling and is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for all players.
One of the reasons Kenyans choose Betsafe over other betting sites is because it supports M-Pesa deposits and withdrawals. This is one of the most reliable and trusted online payment methods in the country. The best thing about M-Pesa is that you dont need a smartphone or internet connection to use it. It works across all mobile devices.
This comprehensive guide provides a step-by-step guide to using M-Pesa to deposit and withdraw funds from your Betsafe account.
Also Read: Betsafe Goes Live in Ontario
How to Deposit Using M-Pesa
As mentioned earlier, depositing money to your Betsafe account is pretty straightforward. There are two ways to deposit money to your account.
Follow these easy steps to get started:
If you go for the ‘Online Deposit’ option, you must follow these simple steps:
- Visit www.betsafe.co.ke and log in to your account or register.
- Click on the green ‘Deposit’ icon in the top right corner.
- Enter your preferred amount you wish to deposit.
- Click ‘Deposit’ to complete the process.
Simply enter your desired deposit amount in KSH, then authorize the transaction using your service PIN. The minimum deposit is SH49, and the maximum is SH499 per transaction.
If you choose the ‘Paybill’ method, you’ll have to follow a slightly longer process. The steps to deposit using Betsafe Paybill (7290099) as follows:
- Go to the M-Pesa menu.
- Select ‘Lipa Na M-Pesa’.
- Head on to paybill.
- Enter business number 7290099.
- Key in account no. BETSAFE.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Finally, insert your PIN and click ‘Okay’.
How to Withdraw Via M-Pesa
The steps to withdrawing money from your Betsafe account are easy to follow. You can withdraw your winnings by following these steps:
- Login to your Betsafe account on the official Betsafe website.
- Select the “My Profile’ icon in the top right corner.
- Click on the ‘Wallet’ option from the menu.
- Choose ‘Withdrawal’ and enter the amount you wish to cash out.
The advantage of Betsafe is that withdrawals are processed in minutes, and there are no withdrawal fees. Also, all transactions on the Betsafe Kenya website are protected using the latest SSL encryption technology.