Affiliate Disclosure: Our content has affiliate links, meaning we may receive a commission payment when you register and deposit at any of our reviewed and recommended online casinos. This is at no additional cost to you and should not affect your gambling preference for a casino. The commission we get helps us to publish more helpful content for you.
Whether you are a cricket fan or not, you can win big prizes on 22Bet Sportsbook. This leading online gambling platform stands out with its intuitive and easy-to-navigate design. Gamblers in India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan are provided with a wide selection of local and international payment methods. Therefore, betting on top players in the Cricket World Cup 2023 at 22Bet is safe and seamless.
The ongoing Cricket World Cup 2023 commenced on the 5th of October and will end on the 19th of November at the iconic Narendra Modi Stadium. There will be a face-off between two unbeaten teams, New Zealand and India.
There are 10 teams battling in ten venues, making the Cricket World Cup of 2023 the biggest in history. This a great opportunity for 22Bet to boost its reach in the regulated markets of India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan. So far, India’s net run rate is third-best despite not losing a single match in the Cricket World Cup, as per INDEPENDENT.
Who are the top run-scorers at the 2023 Cricket World Cup?
Finishing as the top run-scorer in a Cricket World Cup is a rare honour. The following are the top run-scorers at the 2023 Cricket World Cup as per BBC.Com.
1. Quinton de Kock (South Africa) – 407 runs
2. Virat Kohli (India) – 354
3. David Warner (Australia) – 332
4. Rohit Sharma (India) – 311
5. Muhammad Rizwan (Pakistan) – 302
Which team has the top wicket takers at the 2023 Cricket World Cup?
The following teams have the highest wicket-takers in the 2023 Cricket World Cup:
1. Adam Zampa (Australia) – 13 wickets
2. Mitchell Santner (New Zealand) – 12
=3. Dilshan Madushanka (Sri Lanka) – 11
=3. Jasprit Bumrah (India) – 11
=5. Matt Henry (New Zealand) – 10
=5. Shaheen Afridi (Pakistan) – 10
=5. Gerald Coetzee (South Africa) – 10
=5. Marco Jansen (South Africa) – 10
=5. Kagiso Rabada (South Africa) – 10
You can find the full ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 – results and full fixture list with every game live on Sky Sports.
How to watch the Cricket World Cup with a VPN from Anywhere?
Looking for the best way to watch the 2023 Cricket World Cup games? The easiest way is to get a VPN to enable you to get free live streams.
- Sign up for a VPN if you don’t have one.
- Install it on the device.
- Turn it on and set it to an Australian or US location.
- Go to: 9Now (Australia) or ESPN Plus (USA).
- Sign in or create a free login and watch the matches on 9Now or;
- Sign up for ESPN Plus (requires local postcode and payment method).
- Watch the Cricket World Cup.